About Baseline Baseball – A Travel Baseball Team
Baseline is a highly organized and intensive High School Baseball Travel/Showcase Team Program.
We provide each selected player a great opportunity to extend their potential on the baseball diamond and reaching their goals.
Coaches include highly qualified, experienced, and certified professionals both from the college level and high school network. The Baseline staff will organize age-specific travel teams throughout the summer and fall seasons; participating in the best tournaments, showcases, and also assisting in the college recruitment process.
Tournaments include Perfect Game, Under Armour, ProspectWire, and USA Championships. Our staff will emphasize a “Team First” oriented approach on the field and focus on teaching players the fundamental aspects of the game of Baseball.
We will strive and work together in developing each student-athlete both on and off the field; attributes which will always lead to success.
Coaches will promote a competitive and winning atmosphere, in addition to always making decisions on what is best for the program. Team-work, communication, and trust, are positive traits which are conducive to being successful at everything in life!
Baseline Summer 2015 Showcase/Try Out
St. Thomas University
Miami Gardens, FL
November 21-23, 2014
In attendance will be the Baseline Coaches along with the St. Thomas University Baseball Staff and other local college coaches.
• Friday 11/21/14 @ 6:00 PM
• Saturday 11/22/14 @ 9:00 AM
• Sunday 11/23/14 @ 9:00 AM
Baseline Baseball Summer Program:
• Play for a professional staff of college and high school coaches. Our goal is for players to develop and showcase their skills to other colleges and universities. Rosters will be set at 11-12 position players and 7-8 pitchers. Playing time and improvement is what we strive for.
• There will be some practices to prepare for the tournaments and for pitchers to get their routines completed. Scrimmage games will also be scheduled for preparation, team unity, and cohesiveness.
• The program will participate in four to five tournaments over the summer. Baseline players that graduate in either 2016 or 2017 will be participating in a showcase at St. Thomas University where colleges and professional scouts will be in attendance.
• Summer player fees are $995 for position players ($950 if paid in cash) and $795 for pitchers only ($750 if paid in cash). These fees will need to be paid in full before teams begin practicing and uniforms distributed. (Separate Uniform Fee of $150) Deadline is set for 5/1/2015. There will be a deposit required to hold a roster spot if you are selected. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Players will receive a complete baseball uniform set; (2 game jerseys, 1 pair of white pants, 1 pair of gray pants, practice dri-fit jersey, & cap).
Tentative Summer Tournament Schedule:
• Memorial Day Weekend Tournament (Fri 5/22-Mon 5/25).
• Perfect Game Tournaments in Ft. Myers.
• TeamOne/UnderArmour Tournaments in Jupiter.
• HSBN (High School Baseball Network) local tournaments.
• Baseline Baseball Summer Classic Tournament.
• Baseline Showcase @ STU.
• ProspectWire tournaments in Port St. Lucie.
***Tournaments are subject to change***
Additional tournaments may be added at separate costs. Including the following:
-Nationally recognized Perfect Game WWBA National Championship tournament in Atlanta, Georgia at Perfect Game’s new billion dollar all-turf facility, Lake Point Park.
-College World Series Triple Crown tournaments in Omaha, Nebraska during the College World Series.
-Disney’s Wide World of Sports tournaments in Orlando
-Cal Ripken Myrtle Beach, South Carolina tournaments
• These tournaments will be promoted and will provide great family vacations.
• Players must request an invite through our staff prior to a deadline to participate.
• Tournaments are showcase-type tournaments where players are exposed to college coaches.
• ALL PLAYERS must register on our website and well as sign up if selected on a Baseline team.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit baseline-baseball.com for further details: